TERMS & CONDITIONS
Floewe FZCO (hereinafter “Floewe”) is registered at the following address :
Dubai Silicon Oasis, DDP, Building A2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company registered number DSO-FZCO-5534
You may contact us via email: hello@Floewe.com
Acceptance Of The Terms Of Trade
- Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on our warranties and limitations of our liability. By placing an order through our website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Changes To The Terms Of Trade
- Floewe has the right to change our Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements and circumstances. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.floewe.com website.
Definitions And Application
- In these Terms of Trade, ‘Floewe’ means FLoewe FZCO, trading as Floewe, ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the ‘Products’ meaning our Floewe products which may be ordered on our website and the ‘Product Subtotal’ means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on our website at the time of submitting the order.
- The online sale of the Products offered on the website is intended to individuals who are residing in all locations that it is possible for us to deliver to. We will always make our utmost effort to fulfill a delivery to a location and on time, however if this is impossible we will make contact straight away to arrange an alternate delivery or refund the order.
- The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are all those presented on our website, subject to availability.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of our Products presented on our website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product or exact packaging.
- To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) complete and submit the online order through our website by adding a product to your digital basket on our site.
(b) enter all required information for delivery and also for billing including relevant card details.
- Floewe reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
- Once we have accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and on Floewe. The status of your order will be emailed to you, if you have any questions regarding your order please contact us as soon as possible to resolve any issues.
Prices And Payment
- All prices on the website are shown as per your selected local currency and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.floewe.com website at the time of submitting the order.
- Delivery charges will be specified on the Site, including all taxes, during the Order process and must be accepted by the Customer at the time of validation of the Order.
They will be transparently specified separately from the product price.
It is expressly stated that delivery charges may vary depending on the territory in which the products are delivered, which the Customer expressly acknowledges and accepts.
Delivery charges may be offered as part of specific promotional offers.
- The amount payable to Floewe for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
- You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, or any other accepted cards at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through a secure payment system which is encrypted to protect all information, no third parties or ourselves will have access to your payment information.
Shipping fee and Packaging
We ship globally to reach out our customers on every continent. The address that you have expressly designated when placing the Order, with all the necessary, accurate information and contact details will be used for the delivery (such as, in particular: street number, building number, staircase number, access codes, names and/or intercom numbers, etc.)
Delivery time will be indicated in the order summary. It will be within two (2) days to thirty (30) days from the validation of the order.
Where applicable, for home delivery, if the Customer is absent, he/she may contact the carrier using the contact details indicated by the latter on the delivery notice in order to arrange a new delivery slot.
Customers have eight (8) working days to collect the Order. If the Customer fails to do so, the Order shall be returned and a flat fee of ten (10) euros shall be charged to the Customer if he/she wishes to be re-delivered.
- Floewe is only responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Floewe breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but we are not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
- Floewe reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Floewe will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
- You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
- The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Floewe shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
- You must follow any instructions we give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. We will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
Deliveries are picked and dispatched shortly after they are ordered, so, unfortunately, we cannot cancel deliveries. If you are still unsatisfied when this arrives, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds and Returns
We do not offer returns on food, drinks or merchandise but if you aren’t happy with your order or the service, please email email@example.com and we will do all we can to help.