TERMS & CONDITIONS
Floewe FZCO (hereinafter “Floewe”) is a FreeZone company having its registered address at Floewe:
Dubai Silicon Oasis, DDP, Building A2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Registered in Free Zone Company records under number DSO-FZCO-5534
you may contact us via:
Acceptance Of The Terms Of Trade
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on our warranties and limitations of our liability. By placing an order through our website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Changes To The Terms Of Trade
1. Floewe has the right to change our Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements and circumstances. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.floewe.com website.
Definitions And Application
1. In these Terms of Trade, ‘Floewe’ means FLoewe FZCO, trading as Floewe, ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the ‘Products’ meaning our Floewe products which may be ordered on our website and the ‘Product Subtotal’ means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on our website at the time of submitting the order.
1. The online sale of the Products offered on the website is intended to individuals who are residing in all locations that it is possible for us to deliver to. We will always make our utmost effort to fulfill a delivery to a location and on time, however if this is impossible we will make contact straight away to arrange an alternate delivery or refund the order.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are all those presented on our website, subject to availability.
2. We will use our best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of our Products presented on our website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product or exact packaging.
1. The shipping fee will be:
(a) GBP XX for an entire subtotal per order for all orders within the UK.
1. FLoewe will use reasonable endeavors to dispatch an order within 3 to 5 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) complete and submit the online order through our website by adding a product to your digital basket on our site.
(b) enter all required information for delivery and also for billing including relevant card details
2. Floewe reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
3. Once we have accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and on Floewe. The status of your order will be emailed to you, if you have any questions regarding your order please contact us as soon as possible to resolve any issues.
Prices And Payment
1. All prices on the website are in Euro and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.floewe.com website at the time of submitting the order. Any order’s outside of the EU are exclusive of VAT and may be subject to extra charges from the carrier. The charges are the importer’s responsibility.
2. The amount payable to Floewe for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or any other accepted cards at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through a secure payment system which is encrypted to protect all information, no third parties or ourselves will have access to your payment information.
1. Floewe is only responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Floewe breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but we are not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. Floewe reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Floewe will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Floewe shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions we give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. We will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Floewe to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following “Warranty” clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Floewe for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Floewe breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact us for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a full refund.
Your Right To Cancel The Purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by us, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original and unsealed packaging, to the following address: FLoewe returns, Floewe home,16, avenue Antoine Quinson, 94300 VINCENNES. France
4. Floewe will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase, if this is delayed we will make contact via email to notify you.
Refunds And Returns – Online Orders
1. Only Products purchased on the www.floewe.com website can be returned to Floewe for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, stockist or our own physical store must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, we will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to FLoewe. The shipping charge of EUR XXX will be payable
3. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Floewe will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
4. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Floewe to process any refund or exchange. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that our staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
5. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Floewe. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
6. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
Refunds And Returns – In-store / Click and Collect
1. Any purchases made in our retail stores can only be returned to our retail locations for a refund or any exchange. Products bought in a department store or stockist must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you want to return or exchange any products purchased in the retail stores, we will gladly exchange or refund this for you. The returned product(s) must be unopened and in its original saleable condition.
3. Should the product be faulty or damaged when sold, Floewe will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Refunds will be processed via the original payment method used.
4. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned in-store at the point of return. We are unable to accept returns without the proof of purchase and the products you wish to return. If you are unable to provide proof of purchase, we can offer an exchange or store credit. If you would like to exchange for a product of a higher value, you are required to pay the excess at your point of return.
5. If the original purchase you wish to return was part of a discounted set/gift box, the whole item/gift set must be returned for a refund/exchange. We are unable to accept individual items from pre-made sets.
6. Purchases made on www.floewe.com can be returned in-store. The returned item must be unopened and its original saleable condition. The original packing slip must be included with the returned items. You will be refunded via your original payment method or we can provide an exchange. We are unable to refund this directly in-store.
7. Click + Collect can only be returned in store and the product(s) must be returned unopened and in its original saleable condition. If you would like to return your order, you will receive your refund via your original method of payment, we are unable to refund this directly in store.